Hi everyone I'm jodith tolitol and this is my first time that I make my own blog. Simple but I hope you like it,enjoy reading!!
Why my family and friends ?
Simply as that because they make me happy every day they are always there for me in good and bad times. I love them more than I love my self.
Who am I? Hi! I'm jodith tolitol I'm 19 years old. I live in General trias Cavite country meadow I want to share with you my hobbies and wants in life of course I love eating and that's the #1 of my hobbies,I love singing,I love watching k drama and reading wattpad stories and swimming with my family
Why my family? My tita and Tito is not my real family but of course I treated them as my family I love them more than my self. They treated me as their daughter and I'm so thankful because of them.they become my inspiration in life.
Why my friends? I choose My friends as one of my happy pill they always there for me no matter what happen. Even when I'm sad they makes me happy. I'm thankful because I have my real friends like them.
Thank you for reading my simple blog!!
God blessed!!😊









Nice blog, classmate mo 'ko.
ReplyDeletejust keep on going Judith! God bless you and your fam.
ReplyDeleteYour life is so happy, dont let anyone destroy it.
ReplyDeleteTechnically, you can do more, bebe ! But for the content, I can say that you have a very active life ! Keep up !
ReplyDeleteembraceee who youu areee, enjoy lifee ♥️
ReplyDeleteNice blog jodith, i like your being happy as always..
ReplyDeleteThough it is simple I appreciated it. It let me realize that we must value not only ourself but also our friend and family.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteNice blog Jodith, you have a simple and happy life. GOD BLESS YOU
ReplyDeleteAwe. I admire your family-orientedness and appreciation for your friends.
ReplyDeleteNice blog, Jodith! Kudos to you,your family and friends!
ReplyDeleteNice blog sizz keep on being happy 💕
ReplyDeleteI love how you appreciate everyone in your life. :)
ReplyDeleteYou have a simple and happy life, stay on appreciating your love one's. We love you. #Burdok😘💖
ReplyDeleteNice blog judith, i enjoyed reading your blog.
ReplyDeletenice content, more memories para sa family mo
ReplyDeleteI am amazed how you love everything that you have 😊keep them always 👍👍👍 Godbless
ReplyDeleteYaaay, kasama ko sa content hihi.Thank you for so much appreciation bebe, keep going :))
ReplyDelete